Regions and Chapters
Wyoming is divided into 4 regions based on geography. Find your regional representative here.
Chapters provide members with local opportunities for approved training, meetings, networking opportunities, and fundraising for registration to SNAWY events and local scholarships. Chapters may also be involved in community outreach opportunities to members. Chapter leaders serve on the Executive Board. They also serve on committees for membership, education, events and public policy legislation.
Chapter President's Goals
- Conduct a Chapter Planning Meeting to set goals for the academic year.
Contact your Regional representative to arrange a visit to one of your chapter meetings.
- Set goals that are realistic and attainable.
- Set your meeting dates and programs.
- Communicate the schedule to every member.
- Participate in the Fall and Spring Membership Campaign and encourage new members to join.
- Promote WSNA and SNA Awards by nominating a deserving member of your chapter.
- At each meeting, collect change from the members for SNA's School Nutrition Foundation. The Foundation offers continue education scholarships and grants for School Nutrition Employees and their children who are going into the school nutrition field.
- Write an article for WSNA publication or for the WSNA webpage on what your chapter is doing.
- Plan and conduct at least two meetings that meet requirements for continuing education credits for certified members.
- Promote WSNA/SNA by encouraging all members to vote in the annual elections.
- Attend at least one WSNA Professional Development opportunity.
- Promote WSNA/SNA Legislation efforts by personally writing legislator representatives or invite your legislators to attend lunch in your district.
- Provide information to your Regional representative when contacted for news to report at an WSNA Board meeting.